Are you or a loved one anticipating an upcoming surgery that might require short-term rehab?
If you or a loved one is hospitalized due to sickness or any other medical event, would you know where to go if your doctor recommends short-term rehab?
Planning and research can help you decide where to go to get the best rehabilitation you
or your loved one deserves. Touring the facility should be a priority, but if you are unable to, you should call and discuss your rehab options with an admissions case worker.
Here are a few questions to consider asking:
- Is my insurance accepted, and are there any additional costs that will require any out-of-pocket payment?
- Are your therapist and nursing staff your own or are they contracted through an agency?
- How do I transition from the hospital to the rehab facility and what can I expect when I arrive?
- Do you offer outpatient services when I leave?
- What should I bring with me?
EXPLORE OUR EXCELLENT SHORT-TERM REHAB OPTION
Mulberry Health offers superior short-term rehab following surgery or any type of medical event. We proudly serve those located in the Tippecanoe, Clinton, and Carroll Counties. Our therapists have helped countless individuals resume full independent lives. If you would like to learn more, simply contact us today.